Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake, Tharros -- Wep/Item app

2 posters

Go down

Drake, Tharros -- Wep/Item app Empty Drake, Tharros -- Wep/Item app

Post by Xero07 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Byond key: Xero07
Character name: Drake, Tharros
Parent: Ares

Weapon's Name: Apocalypse
Weapon description:The weapon is a large and refined greatsword with a very sharp edge to it. It's hilt was made to help with grip and the crossguard is rather sturdy although it's not all that thick, making it a well made sword all around. On the the blade itself there is a celestial bronze engraving on it with the words "SfagĂ­" Inscripted within which enchants the weapon with mystic powers and place curses on those who been a victim to the weapon. The carvings on the engraving also gives the entire blade the properties of Celestial Bronze

Weapon's Image: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/media/pathofexile.gamepedia.com/8/8d/Engraved_Greatsword_inventory_icon.png
Weapon Damage: 35
Weapon Weight: Heavy
Weapon Range: +1 tiles
Weapon abilities:

Anchored down: If someone is successfully cut by this blade the user can tighten their grip on their blade, resulting in the inscription to glow which can plant a curse of the opponent for one turn, making them feel as if a large amount of pressure is weighing down on them, leaving them rooted in place.

Fueled by Rage: The weapon responds to the anger of it's user and the word "Sfagi" inscripted on the blade glows brighter, increasing the cutting power behind the blade even further when the user is angered. +5 base to weapon damage when the user takes damage. Only lasts for 3 turns before needing to be applied again.

Weapon material:Celestial Bronze

Why does this weapon match you: As the son of the God of War Drake enjoys going in, reckless and without a plan and a weapon that roots the user each swing seems like the perfect thing for that. He doesn't tend to think of the consequences of his action when angry so you could say this weapon could also be his greatest downfall.

Item's Name: Necklace of Cauterization
Item's Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/515oc295ltL.jpg
Item's Backstory: Knowing his future would be one full of war and battles Drake's Father, Ares, took things into his own hands and gave the youth a small necklace with a orb attached to it via a messenger. An orb with bright fierce flames from hell within which never extinguished due to the inscription embedded into the orb.

Although Ares gave him the necklace, his father never actually told him how to make use of such
an item as the necklace wasn't will mean't for offensive means due to the lack of range it had however with enough time and thought Drake was finally able to discover the true purpose of the necklace. He would only now discovered that his father gifted him with an item that may save his life on day which all things seem bleak.

Last edited by Xero07 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Drake, Tharros -- Wep/Item app Empty Re: Drake, Tharros -- Wep/Item app

Post by Alcoholicfungi Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Forced root really OP, make it root you too at the very least.
Terror within just seems dumb. Instead, pick a different abillity.

Item approved.

Alcoholicfungi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero07 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:44 am

My weapon of choice already roots me down so I didn't really see the point in adding root to myself too. I'll change terror within tho

Last edited by Xero07 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcoholicfungi Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 am

Oh right derp.

Fuel by Rage applies when you take damage and last for 3 turns.

Alcoholicfungi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero07 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

kk, done

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero07 Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 am

Can I add the ability to be able to cure all types of bleeds?

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down