Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Dragon - Poseidon Demigod

2 posters

Go down

The White Dragon - Poseidon Demigod Empty The White Dragon - Poseidon Demigod

Post by The White Dragon Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Byond key: Gokussj9900
Character name: Daniel Wolff
Sex: Male
Desired parent: Poseidon

Fatal Flaw: His pride, and his empathy. He is quite prideful, stemming from his great confidence in his abilities, both on the battlefield, and on the basketball court, with a shot that would give some children of Apollo a run for their money, some would say he's a typical jock, however he actually took his schooling seriously and possesses the intelligence typical jocks seem to lack. From all of this Daniel has been afflicted with the fatal flaw of Pride, which in Judo-Christian canon is said to be one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and the father of all cardinal sins. It is from this fatal flaw that all of Daniel's other flaws stem from, his wrath, his occasional bouts of arrogance, and countless other things.
Playby:

Why does this character match the parent?: Like the sea his mood is ever changing. One moment he may appear calm and still, however should something happen that upsets him, he will become like the raging seas, his emotions a churning maelstrom and his attacks like the relentless hurricane. However, despite him inheriting his father's stubbornness and fearsome temper, Dan, as he likes to be called, does not allow these emotions to dominate him as if he were a child of Zeus, no he possesses a benevolence, one which acts as the counterbalance to his other negative emotions and is in general a friendly, approachable person who does not believe himself to be above others, well except when it comes to a little competition. Another thing he inherited from his father is his strong desire to protect. In school his favourite subject was Geography which of course covered the natural powers of the earth and the seas. Horses are also his favourite animal, with his favourite type being a black Mustang stallion which one could say is connected to his heritage.

Why do you deserve this heritage?: I don't deserve it to be honest, I am not entitled to this, I simply believe that I would do the house of Poseidon and the powers that come with it justice and would also be active and interact with all other players if given the chance.
What will you do with these powers?: Roleplay of course. Given the current situation of the camp, Dan would most likely look to assume some form of leadership role in the camp. Though, he probably won't be the only one. Dan is a sort of maverick, something I believe would be nice for the camp to have, a good, helpful person who'd be willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, and carry you while he does it if he has to.
What other parents would you accept? Ares

Did you know everything above that you typed is pointless?: No Crying or Very sad

Last edited by The White Dragon on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

The White Dragon

Back to top Go down

The White Dragon - Poseidon Demigod Empty Re: The White Dragon - Poseidon Demigod

Post by Alcoholicfungi Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Poisedon is completely full.
Ares is near capacity, and you will need to make a seperate app for it.
Don't delete this app, bump it as a DR if you die later on.

Alcoholicfungi
Admin

Back to top Go down