Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennette Smith

2 posters

Go down

Jennette Smith Empty Jennette Smith

Post by Oblivion333 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Byond key: Fireywood
Character name: Jennette Smith
Sex: Female
Desired Parent: Athena
Fatal Flaw: ADHD Compassion: She has trouble leaving people who matter to her behind, let alone to do something dangerous on their own. She is always helping people, the best she can.
Playby:Jennette Smith 1531855e650c1f28daa2cb2c4783cf24
Why does this character match the parent?: Her father, a man who is always drawing, designing random strange things. He always spent time with his daughter, but only when he wasn't super busy. Jennette was always having a tough time in school, barely passing by in each grade. She spent time helping out the people of her community. It was about a few days after her sixteenth birthday, a few weak monsters thought they could pick her off, after identifying her as a demi-god. Luckily, her father was able to drive them away, and this was the time when he realised it was time for her to go to the camp. A satyr quickly came to her aid a few days later and brought her there. To this day, she has no clue what or why.
Why do you deserve this heritage?: I'm not entitled to having this parent, but I think I could make some interesting RP with other people, seeing as not too many people went for Athena
What will you do with these powers?: I will try to step up, and be someone people within the camp could talk to, and be helpful towards everyone.
What other parents would you accept? Hephaestus, Aphrodite

Oblivion333

Back to top Go down

Jennette Smith Empty Re: Jennette Smith

Post by Alcoholicfungi Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Approved for Aphrodite, as that is the goddess that needs the most people.
If you don't accept this, pm Montoya.

Alcoholicfungi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion333 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 pm

No, I'm 100% okay with this. I wanted to bolster the ranks of one of weaker cabins. I didn't write anything too particular in my backstory, just for this reason.

Oblivion333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down