Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-god app Hades

2 posters

Go down

Demi-god app Hades Empty Demi-god app Hades

Post by Kana Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Byond key: Kana Atsumata

Character name: Kobayashi, James

Sex: Male

Desired parent: Hades

Fatal Flaw: Troubles being Empathetic with others; Ban is confident in himself and naturally being the son of one of the most feared gods he finds himself lonely and unable to easily connect with others. He doesn't too much know how to show empathy for other's and their emotional states which has him read situations wrongly. Through being this way; he's very blunt and naturally has a hard time making friends. It makes him not too much of a team player which many can take advantage of. Ban also has a stuffed animal he cherishes greatly and becomes exceedingly anxious and distraught if someone else touches or he misplaces said teddy bear.

Playby: https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/jhbzes.jpg

Why does this character match the parent?: His personality is naturally dark and almost sinister, often times one can find him talking to himself or 'communicating' with the dead. His quarters are rather darkly orientated matching his clothing style while he himself gives off a disturbing vibe to those that meet him. Despite trying to make friends his off putting disposition foils him at every turn. To his siblings he is caring, willing to do almost anything for them; though it is known that Bon doesn't show much opinion of Zeus or Poseidon's children, when in the same area as one of Zeus' he is a little more aggressive and hostile in his outward speech in comparison to speaking to one of Poseidon's lineage.

Why do you deserve this heritage?: I don't think it'd be right for me to say that I deserve anything. I'd be active on the daily as well as try my best to cause constructive rp within the environment. I typically play unique characters that many can either connect with or have fun with as I feel that the typical 'badass' type of characters are usually boring and every now and again there needs to be something new.

What will you do with these powers?: I'll use them to their fullest. I'd likely dive in heavily into Necromancy and Bone manipulation. It'd fit his character perfectly as well as make sense as to why he's so peculiar.

What other parents would you accept? Ares

Last edited by Kana on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kana

Back to top Go down

Demi-god app Hades Empty Re: Demi-god app Hades

Post by Anin Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Approved for Hades
Anin
Anin
Admin

https://by0ndrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down