Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xero07 - Demi-God Applications

2 posters

Go down

Xero07 - Demi-God Applications Empty Xero07 - Demi-God Applications

Post by Xero07 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Byond key:Xero07
Character name:Tharros, Drake
Sex:Male
Desired parent:Ares
Fatal Flaw:Recklessness/Excessive Wrath
Playby: Undecided
Why does this character match the parent?: Similarly to his father, he never really thinks before he does things due to his fearlessness as well as his Recklessness. He may not be as quick to temper as his father but when he does he doesn't hold back at all, releasing all the pent up anger all at once.
Why do you deserve this heritage?: I believe I deserve to be the son of Ares due to the fact that I think I'll be able to rp the part well, especially the recklessness and with these two Fatal flaws I will definitely be able to create rp for those around me. I also plan to be on the game as much as possible when I'm not busy with education, adding to the amount of rp I will be able to generate for the rest of the playerbase.
What will you do with these powers?: I plan to use all the abilities that comes along with the heritage and make them work well with one another. The ability of magnetism over weapons already gives me a large amount of ideas for both short, mid and long range combat and the possible supplementary perks would enhance the effects of each and everyone one of them. I think it will also be fun to fight whilst consumed with anger.
What other parents would you accept? Poisedon

Last edited by Xero07 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Xero07 - Demi-God Applications Empty Re: Xero07 - Demi-God Applications

Post by Alcoholicfungi Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Approved for Ares, but your last name is based on your human parent.

Alcoholicfungi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero07 Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Cool.

Xero07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down