Rise Of the Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taven - Son of Ares

2 posters

Go down

Taven - Son of Ares Empty Taven - Son of Ares

Post by frostreaver1 Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:17 am

Byond key:Frostreaver1
Character name: Taven
Sex: Male
Desired parent: Ares
Fatal Flaw: He's too hot-headed to think rationally, and always seeks out a fight no matter what to test out his abilities or to show off his strength. He has a superiority complex, and believes himself to be above everyone else, and is the type to even challenge the gods to satiate his own desires to be seen as the strongest. However, his ego can be easily shattered by someone being more powerful than he, which would end up in an emotional outburst and slight alteration of sanity.
Playby:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/25/69/79/25697986e10cbc8cdd83ef593b56463a--really-long-hair-longer-hair.jpg
Why does this character match the parent?:His thirst for battle and the love of causing strife, and wars among the people.
Why do you deserve this heritage?: I don't, but I'm able to play the role with the best of my abilities.
What will you do with these powers?:I plan on bestowing my "dominance" over the others in order to appease my father Ares, utilizing my combat training, along with my battle instincts in order to achieve a sure victory. This goes for other campers, monsters, and even the gods themselves once I'm able to reach their levels of strength. In order to do so, I'll have to constantly push myself to the limit via fighting, self-training, and training with others.
What other parents would you accept? Hades mainly, Poseidon as an alternative.

frostreaver1

Back to top Go down

Taven - Son of Ares Empty Re: Taven - Son of Ares

Post by Anin Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Approved for ares
Anin
Anin
Admin

https://by0ndrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down